We are Italian but the thing that Italian leather is one of the bests, is a fact.
But why? Let’s talk about that and at the end you can tell us if we are wrong or not.Why Choose Italian Leather?
Italian leather is well known in the fashion industry as the very best. One of the reasons Italian leather is so highly regarded is because of it’s quality. Only all natural vegetable and plant based extracts are used by leather crafters to manufacture Italian leather.
Five reasons that Italian Leather is the TOP leather.
- High quality material. Italian leather is a durable and well-made material.
- Italian Leather is made to last. When compared to other types of leather, Italian leather is the most long-lasting. It can withstand everyday wear.
- Unique! Vegetable tanned Italian leather is truly one of a kind. The marks on an the hides are not imperfections – they are the result of the natural tanning process and give a very distinctive look. No two naturally tanned items can ever look the same.
- Timeless Style!
- Maintenance is easy
Before spending your money
Italian leather has a wonderful reputation, however it’s not unusual for some unscrupulous retailers to offer faux or low quality leather products with an “Italian Leather” label. Here some tips that will help you avoid being scammed.
Check for a certificate tag! This is one simple way to find out if the leather is original.
- Price is usually an indicator of the leathers true quality.
- Does your leather product come with a warranty? The best leather goods usually have a 2-year warranty
- Check the quality and inspect the item very carefully
What do you think, we are right or not?